Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for tumor in my breast ?

Hello Sir, I am a 28 years old person.I feel a rigid and bigger bone on left side nipple in compare to right side nipple.I have done ECG from that side but it s normal.I do not feel any pain in that area but my attention always goes towards thinking that for tumor,stone or any other things.what should I do for this.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Dec 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum
it is very normal and dont think that you have major problem
it is physiological sometimes that there is no symmetry in two body side
as you have no pain or other complain ,be relax
you have done ecg and consult doctor
so give up all worry and take deep breath
there is no chance of stone or other thing in that area .
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Fri, 9 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor