Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for tooth Pain ?

hi this ravi i have a tooth pain i want to first aid tell me how treatment immediately
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  929
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Ravi,
Tooth pain can be due to dental decay, infection of teeth. You can take an analgesic like diclomol for pain relief. Consult a dentist to determine the cause of pain of the tooth. If it is decayed root canal treatment and capping should be done.
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi Ravi,

Welcome to HCM.

An analgesic will relieve your pain in sometime but for better relief the cause has to be found out. If you have a tooth decay then that has to be cleared or else you may have repeated pains.If any other cause like dental abscess, gum disease, irritation of the tooth root, cracked tooth syndromethen etc that has to be cleared to get relief so consult your dentist for better care and guidance.

Take care.
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you can take paractamol tab for pain but consult dentist and get a check up and take proper treatment
treatment will vary depending on the case
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor