Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for the pain in my hip ?

i been like this for about 10days maybe more i spoke to a dotor and they said its nohing to worry about i taking or 14 pain killers a day cozof the pain in my hip and down there to its very hard for me to go and wee as it like the pain stopping me from going i am always feeling sick what should i do
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi paige;
If the pain is so severe why are you lying at home better get admitted to a hospital where your tests can be done to know why you are having such pain?& why the pain is not relieved.
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor