Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for the hollow muscles below the eye ?

Hi, I have a problem under eyes. Its looks 2 inch deep. like there are two big hole in my face . Due to this I am looking aged. pls advise on this regards.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You wants to say that you eyes seems to shrunk and because of that you are not looking young.There could be many reasons for this .Stress,poor nutritional status,lack of proper rest,stress to eyes are the commonest reason.You should visit your doctor for a cause and then treatment.Take healthy diet comprising more of fruits and vegetables,avoid too much use of computer,take proper rest and use good creams to nourish skin of your face.bye.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor