Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for the bumps on my vagina that bleed on squeezing ?

Hey doctors I m rashel and I m 22 so its been at least 2months i got some pumps on my vagina and it look like its really bring more and more bumps and every time i try to squez it in blood coming out i think its bed bugs and I m so ashame to go c a doctor can y all please help me
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have hair follicle infection in the vagina.
Keep local hygiene proper,well shaved.
Take antibiotic medicines.Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Do not squez as it spreads infection.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor