Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for sexual weakness ?

hi i am 26 years old from Pakistan i am single in my past i had too much hand job because of which now when my penis is touched with the vulva of girl my penis is masturbated instead of erection and also i have lake of time during sex and i also have erection problems what should i do and what should i take for these weakness
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
masturbation has no relation with weakness
its myth that it cause weakness.
dont think over it
be positive
eat healthy diet
drink more water.
after regular sex erection take some time
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor