Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for premature ejaculation ?

how can stop an early fall? any kind of medicine you suggest, Plz... My age 23, height 178cm, weight appox.78-80kg. I m not try any kind of medecine.
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
get your sugar level checked
and try some excercises
relax and do yoga
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi deepak
medicine are there but all have side effects and must be taken after dr prescription
do regular exercise and eat healthy diet
use condom while sex
stress is main factor so try to avoid it,do yoga and pranyam
drink more water
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor