Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction ?

im 30years old man i have problem of premature ejaculation i have never ever enjoy sex till yet iam 30years male having strong sexual problms i can not intercourse because when as i enterd my penis in vagina it get discharg and if i try for second it loose its hardness iam a series paitent of premature ejulation
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
welcome to the health care magic forum,
Premature ejaculation is mostly get worsed with psychological influence ,its not the problem which can't be treated .
So dont panic have confidence in you and if at all you face any issues it can be very well dealt with homeopathy.
send me details at
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u have over excitement.
first calm down and control ur nerve
u need to be calm .
do try STOP AND START METHOD for prolong sex.
u can try other exercise also
do regular exercise
do use condom while sex
it is rule that second time sex last longer but has weaker erection
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor