Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for penis enlargement and erectile dysfunction ?

sir i have small penis and ed problem what should i age is 23,165 cm ,55 kg.i did masturation in past please help me
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
See, only 2 inches of erect penis is required to satisfy a woman. Also women are known to respond more to foreplay than actual sex act. So don't worry much about size of penis but spend more time in foreplay and both of you will be satisfied. Small size penis has no problem is relation to sperm also. Masturbation is normal. Nothing wrong with doing it.
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor