Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for my wife suffering from shoulder pain due to cold abscess and where can I avail the same ?

my wife is suffering with shoulder pain since last 2 yrs i have already done MRI Hi my wife is suffering with shoulde pain since last 2 yrs , i hve shown to almost all the doctors which i know i have shoen to GP, Ortho surgens, i hve done Physiotherapy , It started like this 3 yrs back she has diagonised with cold abbses through FNAC from 6th rib of the left side, we have taken treatment for almost 1yr, but he shoulder pain was minimal at that time but since last 2 yrs left shoulder is swallen & the burning sensation in lower arm, plzz suggest wher i have to go & what treatment i shoul take
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Is there any restriction in the shoulder joint movement? Either she is having a frozen shoulder or the infection has spread to the joint space. An orhopaedician will help to diagnose and MRI will help too.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor