Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for my pain in bones because of which I am not even able to walk ?

Hi Doctor . I am Nikki. am in australia at the movement. I have lots of things going in my body at one time and I am in really pain with I can t survive. My problem started before 2 years it started from my heal pain then I had pain in my back after 7-8 months I started going to chiro and it helped me little bit I took treatment for 5 months then I move to different place, then again after one year I started to go to chiro but this time it doesn t help.... then I went to podatrist by thiking that I have actual prob with my foot. but he said there is nothing wrong with my foot. He send me to Ostropath she gave me one sitting in my next sitting she asked me did last sitting helped me and my answer was that just for half of the day againg it was same pain, she send me to GP. When I went to GP he start giving me some medicine but nothing stoped my pain. and he refered me to Rehutologist and he said I do not have arthritis . NOW I have pain in my bones but not in joints and I have pain with I can t walk for 10mints. I can t wear closed heel shoes, I can t walk coz my legs just stuck when I walk. I have pain in my jaw bones. But can be the prob. can it be treated. Pls Doc. help me. Regards Nikki
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
we need blood exam to c the levels of uric acid,,,it might be gout....due to increase in uric acid levels......if not so then it might be sum problem with can consut an other doctor.......
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor