Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for my child showing signs of growing belly along with yellow eyes and urine ?

My seven year old son is having a problem as from last week in which his belly is growing and his eyes are turning yellow and his urine is also yellow. When I try to press his belly he feels pain. The mother took him and the nearest HC and nurse in charge said he might have a lever problem. So what can be his health problem?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Your son's clinical symptoms suggest that he may be suffering from hepatitis.

Please consult your physician as soon as possible. He/she will conduct a clinical examination. You may need to get some laboratory tests done (liver function tests, urine for bile salts/bile pigments).

Further treatment will be based on the results.
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor