Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for long-standing Mastoiditis and Blind spot in the eye ?

i have a blind spot in the center vision; over the past year or so i have developed extreme tenderness to the eye touch, and also have dealt with recurring mastoiditis, which right now is causing swelling into my neck, eye socket bone under my eye and ear. it is more like a tenderness - extreme to the touch, as is the eye itself, like it is bruised. any ideas? lost the center vision 17 years ago and got no answers back then for it.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi. You need to contact an ophthalmologist as soon as possible otherwise you may lose your eye forever.. From the history you have given it looks like you have a spreading infection in the eye and this needs to be confirmed by an examination and treated early..
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor