Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for headache ?

Dear Doctor , I am 23 year old , and i am suffering from headache problem during long problem. My problem is i have headache problem science when i was suffer from Jaundice and my treatment was going 3-4 year continuously . At this time Jaundice is normal , but my big problem is headache.My all tests regarding headache are normal as per Doctor. but i have to take pain killer for relief i want relief permanently . Please suggest me what should i do. Thanks in Advance.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Your age is too young to have any serious problem. It seems that you are having a tension headache or anxiety associated headache. A pshologist or a psychotherapist can solve your problem. Till then use OTC pain killers.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor