Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for hair tourniquet syndrome ?

Hello i am 16 about 5 2 and i am 99% sure i have hair tourniquet syndrome on my labia, i have tried trying to unwrap it and cutting it off but it is very tightly wound i can barely see the hair itself, it hurts very very badly and the affected area is swollen and red what should i do??
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I advise you not to try anything as there could be chances of infection or trauma.I advise you to visit your Gynecologist as early as possible and get it released.You should get it released to relieve the symptoms and avoid further complications.
Take care
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor