Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for hair fall causing bald spots in my head ?

my hair has been falling out n breaking lately it has never been like this. i even have lightly bald spots on the corners closest to my forehead. what can i do to get a full healthy head of hair again?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
You need to consult a dermatologist
meanwhile you can avoid stress, restrict shampoos, eat lot of vegetables and fruits,
If not improving consult doctor immediately
Dr Arun
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
First u have to findout the cause for ur hair fall, it may dandruff.
Consult a good dermatologist to find out the reason and treat accordingly.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You need to know why do you have hair fall, the cause of it and then treat it.You can get many treatments for hair fall and re-growth.better consult a dermatologist,know the cause of it and then get accurate treatment for batter results.Add nutritional and healthy food which will also help it improve.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor