Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for fungi infection on the lip ?

how do i treat a minor cut that has passed on the lip and now encourages fungi in the same area on the lip??
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to apply good antibiotic cream like T BACT over the cut
and take antibiotic and analgesic tab for better and fast healing
as far as fungal infection is concern ,it remain only over upper layer of skin so dont worry about it
if u feel that u r geeting fungal infection then apply clotrimazole cream over it once or twice a day with antibiotic
keep it clean and dry
avoid sweet and sour food
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query.
You might have some infection on the cut causing problem.
Take one antibiotic course and apply local antibiotic cream.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor