Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for frequent body pain and weakness ?

Problem: There is minor body pain regularly from past 3 months all day long in my body I feel less energy and strength and got cold twice in last 3 months (low immunity ) I dont feel good from inside that i am fully fit. Age 29yrs :: I am using omega3 vitC and multivit already to compensate for my diet gaps History: I have very healthy childhood and i have been athlete all these years (cricket, tt, badminton etc.. ). Very active and strong. I had eschnophelia in 1998 by got cured. Past 3-4 years has been very hectic and full of work (10-11 hrs. /day). I have big capabilities and big commitments but health is putting me down. I dont know where i made some mistake.. What do your suggest for regular body pain, heaviness and low vitality ? (heavy right side of head when cold attacks)
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
You may have allergy to dust because low immunity. avoid allergans like dust, perfumes,pollution, dark smell like duo, colors. Body ache may be due to lack of proteins or calcium.Eat healthy food, fruits, milk(may it contraindicated in allergy),enough your meal on regular timings, keep your electrolyte balance like na+, k+, blood checking for blood count, electrolytes, urine routine.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Varun,
Welcome to HCM.
General lethargy (lack of energy to do any thing) could be due to low haemoglobin level in the blood. Get your routine blood test done which will also be helpful to check the condition of your eosinophilia. Viral infection can also produce these symptoms along with generalized body pain. If you have been regularly doing exercises until recently discontinuation of that may also result in general body ache.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor