Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for fever and vomit ?

Hi, My son 2 and half years old. he has fever since 2 days and not eating anything. please advice me what food shoudl i give him. at the moment i gave him food he vomites. first he coughs and then he vomites. what shoudl i do him. kindly advice
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  170
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
wellcome to HMC,
give your child normal food with soft consistency without spices like vegetable khichari,porridge,custard,pudding etc.small and frequent meals should be given.
take care

Answered: Tue, 11 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic,

The apetite will improve with the improvement of the illness.

Always try normal food first any new food will not comfort your baby.You did not the treatment part .Continue medication from your pediatrician.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
You should first get him investigated to find out the cause of fever. Regarding the food give him bland non spicy non oily food like rice, bread, pulses and green vegetables. Give him juices and soups to counter the fluid loss.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor