Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for ear block ?

hi. i am suffering from my right ear block from past 24 hours. i used waxonil,but it didn t work. I had faced the problem two years ago. Then one ENT specialist told me that you have vax and he gave me waxonil. It worked that time. But now this is not working.What should i do now?kindly suggest me any medicine----manish
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
if u must keep ur ear clean and consult ent doctor .
it may be fungal infection that reoccur each time or high wax secretion from ear.
there is nothing to worry .
dont let ur ear wet fo long time.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor