Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for cysts on face ?

I ve had a cyst on my face close to my left ear on the jaw bone for 14 years. I had gotten some meds from the doctor for a boil that I had and a week after taking the meds (now) the cyst on my face is draining this yellow white, thick puss looking stuff. It s getting smaller the more that comes out. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
Treatment of cyst, is surgical. It has to be removed. For recurrence, you can take homoepathic treatment , safely.
If they are boils, have to drained, and antibiotics will be needed.
If they are recurrent, then you have to chk why they are happening? get blood sugar levels tested.

Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor