Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for cervical spine stress ?

Female 52 yrs diagnosed with Cervical spine stress.....severe loss at C6 andC7 and space loss at C5 and C6 Mininal grade 1 antherolisthesis at c3-c4 and c5 normal alignment
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear ,you need to consult an orthopedic surgeon.As per the age normal wear and tear happens.He will advise your calcium supplement and set of exercise which is very important.Keep your weight under control and be very regular in exercise to slow down progress of disease.bye.
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor