Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for burning and itching in vagina ?

i am unmarried and having burning itching sensation in vagina, i have taken tab foren 150g candid gel candiderma lactacyd wash although i take plenty of water around 3 -4 ltrs of water a day pls gude me m seriously fade up now
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From your history it conclude that you are having trichonomus infection in vagina,and you have taken treatment very rightly,but as it does not give much relief there may be other possibility of bacterial infection.
You go for urine check up and vaginal swab test for having which type of pathogen.
Then you go for treatment.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor