Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for breathing problem ?

Dear Sir, my name s gowtham .i have smoking habit ...past 6 years now a days i ll control smoking my self ..but now i feel some breathing problem ..i feel some fear .i don t kn what i want do ..can u suggest any idea r treatment ..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Chantix my friend! Go to the doctor and tell them you want to try Chantix. Google search Chantix my friend!
Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
congrates! for your brilliant effort.this is not a serious matter it usually happens then also try to visit gud physician ,physical check up is required.dont worry the best treatment is drink 8 glasses of water it will surely help you in breathing problem.
take care
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor