Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for black spots on the cheek ?

im 22 years old and my cheks on tha blak spot so u give me a sugges ...
Asked On : Tue, 7 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear Karun..,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Black spots on cheeks....,
may be due to MELASMA or SUN EFFECT...,
Hyperactivity of hormones with suneffect..,
1) Morning use SUNSCREEN LOTION...Sunban or Shade..,
2) Night times.....apply Kojic acid and vit c...
3) Cap..Lycopene with VCit A daily for 15 days..,
4) Avoid sun exposure..,
4) Plenty of green vegetables and fresh fruits...ok...good luck..,
Answered: Tue, 7 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor