Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for azpsperima and testicle varicocele ?

sir i m married man and in azosperima and testical concocele. plz tell me treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
First find out the cause ,it can be pretesticular,testicular,post testicular,treatment depends on the cause ,Varicocele can be treated by surgery.It leads to rise in temperature which is harmful to sperm.Go for trans rectal ultrasound for seminal vesicles,vas deferense,For testicular size,Hormonal assay i.e.LH,FSH,Testosterone,TSH.
only check up from Surgeon or urologist is required
Answered: Tue, 25 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor