Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for a bone sticking out of my injured knee which is very painful ?

I injured my right knee almost a month ago still unable to walk on it.the physical therapist says everything feels together I live in alot of pain tired of dealing with it,I have a bone sticking out of knee ever since I got hurt.Please help what should I do?I am 35 yrs.old 135 lbs.and 5/6 I have had x-rays twice already.One dr.tells me I have 2 patellas and another dr.tells me I sprained it.......
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  183
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
first of all visit best bone specialist near you ,try to follow his advice,,go for physiotherapy and wax treatment,,have gud source of calcium and protien...if there is lot of pain go for uric acid test,,,these all will be conducted by your doctor ..follow only one best one dont change your physician frequently....
take care
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor