Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for Staphylococcus Aureus infection ?

23 female. i had miscarriage on april 2010 in which i contacted staph aureus & i went for scan and HVS . scan says PID and HVS says heavy growth of staph aureus. Dr gave me medications based on sensitivity and after the treatment ,i went for test and there was no bacteria growth.i had sex with my spouse again and the infection came back without conception. i am worried, i want to conceive again
Asked On : Wed, 22 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  745
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
There are certain treatment but your partner also has to take it completely to prevent recurrent infection.Also go for infertility profile to rule out other cause of infertility.
Take extra care for local hygiene.
Consult your gynecologist for better guidance.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor