Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for PCOD and irregular periods ?

I am 26 years Old suffering from PCOD I am still unmarried and now worried for my fututre ? How it has haapened and ways to cure . Symptoms :irrregural Periods
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
welcome to the health care magic forum,irregular periods reflects pcod which is the result of harmonal imbalance,dont panic its completely revert back ,you just need to have a regular course of homeopathic medicines for 6-8 months ,that's it !

Get well soon !
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
hi wecome to healthcaremagic..
do need worry about it..pcod is very common in this age usually occurs in obese patients..consult a obg doc and start taking medications for it..u can definately concieve after that..
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor