Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for L1 Discartrosis ?

Dear Doctor , I am a female, at age of 58. I have been just infomed on the diagnosis discoartrosis at my sacral part on L1 (from the x-ray result). I have lot of pains tin my left leg and feel it very weak particularly in the foot. Also, my stomach is quite bigger though I at healthy food and am on diet . 10 years ago I have been treating my spine with phisiotherapy support. Thanking a lot for your answer, Tulay Tahir
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  164
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
Mny patients like you are treated well with ayurveda panchkarma treatment,if you have tried physiotherapy why dont you atleast give one chance to panchkarma treatment ,,they give massage ,whole body steam with medicated decotation,parafiin wax treatment gives amazing result.
please try to find out gud ayurveda center near you and try to consult
take care
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor