Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for HPV infection ?

im 21 years old and i need to see a doctor , but I dont have health insurance. I think I have HPV , and I dont have health Insurance, so I dont know where to go to get checked! Im a 21 year old male, and I cant get health insurance through my job. So Im scared and stuck. What can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
you suspect only about HPV?
first you go and get checked well whether it is there or not
if it is there never think about the insurance its your health get treated well
thanking you
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor