Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I go for if have unequal sizes of epididymis and testicle ?

my one Epididymis is 1/4 smaller than other...and im in 17 age...i remember i have it for few years ..wt must i well as one Testicle is bigger than other
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  259
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
have you done sonography of it connecting normally? if thi has happened it is congenital disorder.youy have toshow the surgeon. in both the testicles are ususally in same size. but there is huge differnce again it is congenital
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Mitesh R. Trivedi's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
It is possible that the size of both the testis may be different without any problem. Usually there will not be any problem with you but it is better to clear the doubt any so go for ultra sonography of the scrotum.
Best wishes for your health.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Good Day
It could be two things. Either one testis is bigger due to possible fluid collection as in a hydrocoele or there is problem with the smaller testis. You need to show to a Surgeon as soon as possible to examine you and find the cause and treat you appropriately.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor