Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I give to my 3 yr old who is not able to talk and grow mentally ?

hello sir we need to your help to growth and development of my three year old child. She was having a high fever last two year back, and that time she was hospitalizing in indore, Doctor is given a best treatment during the hospitalizing time. But till the time she is not able to talk any one and also she was not growth mentally
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for query
It appear to be case of delayed mild stones ,so consult pediatrician & get it treated .Delayed mild stone is a well known condition
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
your baby has post encephalitis effect
she is mentally and physically handicapped
you will have to find out special center for these children and take your baby there for future care and training
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome,
for this type of degenerated disorders you better approach ayurveda doctor
who can perform panchkarma treatments along with sirodhara like treatments.
this type will help in certain level
if not available write to us we will help you
Dr Christy Joseph BAMS,MD,PhD
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor