Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What treatment other than surgery can I take for annular disc bulge ?

Hi Doctor, i am 55 years old and am a diabetic. For about a month, I began to experience sever back pain . No medication helped me have relief . I got MRI scanning done two days ago and the report says that there is annular disc bulge. Is surgery necessary for this? Or can I have go for homeopathy treatment? Please advise me. thank you very much in advance
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  4 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello Madhusagili,
As per you 've mentioned regarding your MRI scan report that there is a annular disc buldge and you are already suffering from D.M, there is no need to go for surgical procedure for that. Homoeopathy is fully capable of treating the condition 100%.
Just consult a good homoeopathic doctor near your area and talk to him regarding the condition. There is one more important thing that Homoeopathy will take care of this disc buldge as well as your D.M in proper manner.
Homoeopathy is one of the best treatments for lumbago, cervical spondylosis, lumbar spondylitis, disc prolapse, buldge and many other conditions associated with back as it treats the person as a whole.
With the proper medication you should take care of certain things like regular excercise esp to strengthen your back, posture of walking and sitting, better chair etc..
So, its better to consult a good classical homoeopathic consultant in your locality. You 'll be fine soon.... :)
take care and 've a good and healthy time ahead
Dr. Puneet Arora
Answered: Tue, 3 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Shilpa Benade's  Response
Hi Madhdhusagili,

No need of surgery at first step if you take proper precautions like do not lift heavy weight,do not travel for long specially on two wheeler.Take rest for few days.YOu can continue homeopathy or ayurveda,after good consultation.
See if your getting relif in 1 month then continue same treatment if worsening then think for surgery.

Answered: Tue, 3 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Dhara Shah's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see homoeopathy help to relive your back pain but its not help in if changes occurs in structural if your symptome relive by homoeopathy and exercise then no need for surgery but if no relief then go for surgery.
Answered: Wed, 4 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
hello sir,

welcome to the health care magic forum,

In annular disc bulge or lumbar spondylosis there is degenerative changes in the bones resulting in pain ,sweeling etc if you go to surgery you may encounter with its complications such as paralysis but there are good medicines in homeopathy aimed at decreasing this degenerative process there by resulting in decreased swelling as well as pain and with continued medications atleast 40% of the currrent pathology can be reversed by which you could do your routine activities by ease....

Dr.Sayed Irfan
Answered: Mon, 2 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor