Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

What treatment or medicines should I take to increase my height ?

I am 25 years old. My height is 5.05 inches, weight is 62kg. I had tb and piles . But now it nots a problem. bcoz it is completely cured. so i want to get 3 more inches. please suggest how can i do to get?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello meena;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The height of a male grows till 21 yrs and in females it grows till 18 and after that since the bones get fused there is no chance of getting the height increased.There is no medicine or hormone which will increase your height at 25 yrs of age so do not try.The only procedure which can increase is surgical but it is very risky and complicated and very expensive.Do not try that.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor