Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What treatment may be taken for the best result of born cancer ?

Dear sir, my uncle is 68 years old,and he has a born cancer at right foot and he has treatment from civil hospital,ahmedabad,he has fever from last three days and does not take the food,what treatment may be done for best result and he is unable to bear this high dose medicine ?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Radiologist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing is very sorry to hear about the pain and agony your uncle is undergoing.Fever during chemo indicates that wbcs are fighting the disease and are sligtly outnumbered.Please donot discontinue the treatment as it might turn to worse.You could give him fluids if he is refusing solid feed as the body will become more weak without food.Take care.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor