Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

What treatment is there to cure blood cancer ?

Actually my WBC count is 13800, my family doctor told that i may be having Leukemia , is it true and tht too he told tht i may die with in 2 years pls tell me he told seriously. please tell me whether there is no any other solution to cure sir. Please reply to this emailid deepak.janjarapu@gmail.comto
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  261
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Deepak, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
The Normal WBC Count is 4,500-10,000 white blood cells per microliter (mcL). May be your Doctor has told you Leucocytosis which is nothing but Increased WBC Count. It could be due to, Anemia, Infection,Rheumatoid arthritis or allergy, Leukemia, Stress or
Tissue damage. These factor have to be ruled out before coming to a Final Conclusional Diagnosis, may be you should get a Second Opinion with your other reports and your Physical examination findings.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor