Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What treatment is there for my skin problem which starts with a cut on my hand and ends with a pimple on my face ?

I am having a very strange skin infection that affects basically my entire body and I do not know what is causing it. It usually can start with a cut on my hand that will become infected and somehow I will get a pimple on my face at the same time that will basically turn into a boil like area that will have some of the same built up fluid as the infected cut on my hand. This process seems to occur roughly 4-5 times a year.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
You seem to have a higher propensity to get all kinds of infection. Skin and superficial infections are a common occurrence and if you feel these are more persistent in your case then you need to get associated problems like diabetes, immunodeficiency state ruled out after consulting your physician.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor