Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

What treatment is there for lower abdominal pain and PCOD ?

i had undergone hysterectomy three yrs back bcoz of adenomyosis my age is 38yrs now i m having lower abd pain ,tvs findings show pcod with fluid in pod my FSH LH levels are raised i am also having IBS
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Renu,

Welcome to HCM.
Fluid in Pouch of Douglas (POD) could be due to appendicitis or pelvic inflammatory disorder. Both these conditions can cause lower abdominal pain. In addition any bowel pathology also can lead to pain.
More over since you have already had hysterectomy 3yrs back, bowel adhesions from surgery or past adenomyosis / endometriosis may also result in lower abdominal pain.
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor