Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

What treatment is there for irregular periods, stomach and back pain during periods and vaginal itching ?

i m 20 years old. i hav some problems n i m trying to mention all and hope to get reply soon.: i have irregular menstrual cycle .it varies from 30-60 days.and i have the severe stomach pain and back pain during my period. 2.i also have problems of vaginal iching ,sometimes i get small spots on it after iching and somtimes scratches too. 3. mucous like secretions secrets from my organ i don t know whether it is normal or not.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Your irregular cycles have to be investigated.For that there can be a hormonal cause or a pathology.You should have an ultrasound pelvis,some blood tests like blood sugar,thyroid levels,cbc,serum prolactin.These are basic tests to be done first.If all these are normal then hormonal tests have to be done.The second problem of itching could be due to vaginal infection and you will have to be examined about the type of infection for proper treatment.The third problem of secretions may or may not be normal.Clear,gel like secretions is normal but smelly discharge,curd like etc is not.It indicates infection so you will need antibiotics.

Answered: Sat, 8 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor