Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What treatment is suitable for tooth decay and gum abscess ?

please help me , since from my front middle upper teeth from root some white pulse continously coming since i shown to doctor he insert calciaum hydraoxide but still problem remain same. since this theeth was broken at child hood when i was 8yrs now i m 26yrs old.since doctor told me to remove this teeth but i dont want to remove . please guide me what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  211
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dentist, Endodontics 's  Response
Hi, since there is a history of trauma to the tooth, there is formation of periapical abscess. That is why pus is oozing out from the root apex. The pulp tissue inside the tooth and root have necrosed and since become infected resulting in pus formation. The tooth needs root canal treatment. The infection can be treated with this treatment and the broken part can be restored by the help of a ceramic crown after the treatment. Please consult a good dentist. All the best!
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dentist, Endodontics Dr. Manisha Rao's  Response
Hi, you need to go for a repeat root canal treatment with Apicectomy if RCT has been performed or go for extraction of tooth. Please consult an oral surgeon.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor