Hi, Doctor my wife had a constipation health issue, so i took her to a hospital. Doc suggest some tablets and along with that that said to take a THYROID TEST.
1) When she went for test she had a Period. Took a report and saw the TSH level was 19.
2) Doctor suggested to take THYROX 50 mg for 3 months,
3) She took it for 20 Days, in between i took my wife for BLOOD TEST, Everything was normal.
4) Showed both the Blood Report to a doctor they said 1st is not a proper blood report. 2nd Report good ans correct .
5) Another Doc suggested to stop the tablet for 10 days and to test the TSH level ..
PL Suggest me what to do ???