What treatment is suggested for congestive heart failure?

My mother has irregular heart beat, and was diagnose with Congestive heart failure monday. Today the doctors said that she only has 15% heart function pumping which is really low. They are going to put in a difibrillator and change her heart medication. Will she be able to somehow live a semir normal life. And do I have to worry and not sleep that she will not make over the nights?
Mon, 26 May 2014
Hello
Thanks for writing to HCM

I am sorry for your mother but congestive heart failure with heart function of 15 % carries a poor prognosis
But there is always a hope
The newer medications available would be really helpful for her

Discuss this with your doctor and then decide.
Hope i have answered your query.
Get well soon.