Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

What treatment is good to cure the allergic Rhinitis and RAD with panic attack that occurs in winter ?

Hi , I am Prashant age 28/height 6 feet and weight 87kgs.) I stay at Mumbai.I have allergic rhinits, Sinitus and RAD. The allergy test has shown that I Have dust mite allergy . IgE Test results at 340.The PFT test is normal also the doctor says the chest is clear. Currently I am taking MontiCop LC, Nasal spray and Allergy drops. Since last 5 months I am taking this but no improvement . whenever I have allergy attack I suffer with shortness of breath,nasal congestion , runny nose and restlessness ( Just like panic attack). It happen mostly in the evening or night or in the cold air ( but not in AC) but in day time also in some days. I have observed that the symptoms were worst in winter but still I have above mention problem. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  153
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Prashant,
You may air your mattresses by putting them in hot sun light for more than six hours. Also boil your bed sheets. These two actions will kill the bed mites. You may also help yourself my decreasing your weight by 10 kg. Change to Montelukast 10 mg with Fexofenadine 120 mg. Use the Nasal Spray and Allergey drops very rarely, i.e. SOS.
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor