Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What treatment is best for spondylytis ?

i am having chronic back pain since 6 year due to spondolythesis .none of the treatment worked for me .
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
I would suggest you to try with Acupuncture or Acupressure treatment for your spondylolisthesis. Acupuncture or Acupressure are proven therapies in addressing pain management, especially related to back and neck. Do approach a qualified and registered Doctor who administers it. Along with this you need to integrate Yoga therapy for effectively managing your pain.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic,
spondylolithiasis is structural abnormality of spine. And it could be normalized by physiotherapy rarely or by surgery.
there is no medical treatment for this , only medicine to relieve pain.
take care...
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor