Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

What treatment i should take for the sound coming from my lower back when I walk ?

I have been diagnosed with degeneration of the spine. I have had 3 injections into my lower spine that relieved the pain for a short time. I also have sciatica . I have had a nerve test done and the Dr. said he didn t see anything that would warrant surgery. I now have a popping sound everytime I walk, it is loud enough for others to hear. I don t like to take alot of pain medication, I usually take aleve only. Do you think a Chiropractor could help? Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please consult orthopaedic surgeon and get mri done and go for the best treatment as advised by doctor .investigations like mri will detect the any pressure or narrowing of spinal canal and any other foraminas transmitting the nerves from the spinal canal being affected by the degenerative process and will decide the type of treatment
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor