Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

What treatment i should take for pimples on my face ?

im 16. i have pimples on my face ..recently i observed small holes forming on my face. plz suggest me some home remedies to prevent d holes n get rid of d pimles n marks
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  481
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Acne at this age due to hormonal changes. The acne can be wel treated with proper homeopathy remedies. If you would like can contact us at
Thank you
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic
take regular exercises and healthy diets
avoid fast foods oilyand fried foods
take plenty vegetables frits and liquids
stop using facial creams
you may take doxycycline 100mg once daily and complevit 1cap once daily
do not pick on the pimples
consult dermatologist for a check up and tests as advised
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor