Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What treatment i should take for knee pain ?

hello i have arthritus in both knees and i do alot of walking but he pain is getting unbearable im un able to work at this time what can i do to releive the pain,
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
dear friend,
what you need is an ayurvedic treatment for your condition. which country do you live in and do you have an ayurvedic practiotioner there? please do not go to people who are not ayurvedic doctors and simply doing massages in tyhe name of ayurveda. or better take a vacation and come to india. there are lots of ayurvedic hospitals here. you dont need a knee replacement if you do ayurvedic treatments.
thank you.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor