Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What treatment could be taken for chicken pox ?

Hi, i m female, 16, and i have chicken pox , I also think I have them in my mouth and at the back of my throat , I cant eat anything and the itching is driving me crazy, any advise/treatment you d recommend?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dear after reading your description I understand that mostly you are suffering from chickenpox only but still the diagnosis needs to be confirmed after seeing the lesions.
If it is chickenpox then you need to take antiviral medicines (acyclovir or other similar medicines) so kindly seek medical help close by at the earliset

Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor