Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

What treatment can i take in depression and tension ?

i am 30 years old male i m mentally dipresswd n tensd what to do, hv counsulted phycytrist but no solution, cant sleep well, cant tell others please guide, always doubting,negative, shouting, confused, forgetting on time, always thoughts going on but does not feel it, no connection between mind and tounge, need more and more, always guilt there if do something and dont do, always taking wrong decision
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
May be you are Schizophrenic, Kindly get yourself examined by a Psychiatrist thoroughly as you will need medications and Psychiatric Counseling. You may want to know more about this condition as it will help you stick to your treatment plan and will help you understand your condition better.
Create Goals and stay focussed on them. Practice Yoga and Meditation. Make sleep a Priority, sleep for 8 hours daily and avoid stress. Exercise regularly, this will improve your physical appearance and go for regular follow up. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet, quit alcohol and smoking if you do.

Good Luck and Take Care.
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor